Anti-aging facial can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles while diamond microdermabrasion may improve skin’s tone and texture
About This Deal
- Benefits of anti-aging facial: noninvasive facial aims to rejuvenate and restore a more youthful appearance by addressing early signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and lack of firmness
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Body Image Med Spa
Specialists from Body Image Med Spa strongly believe that the way we see ourselves has a great influence on mental and physical health, as well as our everyday interactions. That's why they have created an extensive service menu for their clients, spanning beauty and spa services, weight loss plans, and medical aesthetics—all with the main focus to get clients where they want to be. Led by David A. Keen, MD, MPH, a Jamaican native with a medical degree from Howard University in Washington, DC, Body Image Med Spa's attentive staff are here to serve and assist the patients throughout the entire stay, making sure that each patient is well-informed about the procedure and also feels at ease before, during, and after the treatment.