All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
September 27, 2015
What You'll Get
- 52-acre state historical site contains more than 150 years of El Paso history
- Cemetery holds remains of 60,000 El Paso residents, including pioneers, Civil War veterans, Buffalo Soldiers, and Mexican President Victoriano Huerta
- Costumed volunteers lead visitors on a walk through the hallowed grounds and share stories of residents
- Includes tour of "Boot Hill," famous resting place of gunslingers and Texas Rangers, as well as re-enactments of El Paso's wild past
- Appropriate for all ages (admission is $1 for students, free for children under 12)
- Wear closed-toed shoes to event, and dress appropriately for outdoors
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Valid 10/16 only. Must wear close toed shoes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.