What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $50 for Food and History tour for One ($100 value)
- $99 for Food and History tour for Two People ($200 value)
- $159 for Food and history tour for 4 people ($400 value)
- Union Street Public House - 121 S. Union St. Alexandria, VA 22314
- Daniel O’Connell’s Bar and Restaurant - 112 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 (First Stop)
- Bugsy’s Pizza - 111 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Pizzeria Paradiso – 124 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 and over to consume alcohol. Valid I.D. is required. Beverages may be purchased as an additional cost. Deal includes food tasting, not a full meal. Food options may contain wheat or dairy. Walking DC is not responsible for any injuries incurred while on the tour. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Walking DC
Walk in any direction in Washington D.C., and chances are you'll wind up in a historic spot in no time. Of course, it helps to have someone to make sense to the statue or mechanized president looming at 12 o'clock. That's where Walking DC and their guides come in. Natives of the capitol, these experts lead both private and group tours across DC's streets, stopping at key spots such as The National Mall, Chinatown, and Arlington Cemetery.