Xeomin is an FDA-approved treatment for wrinkle reduction around the eyes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
- 20 Units of Xeomin is typically used to treat one area.
- 40 Units of Xeomin is typically used to treat two or more areas.
- Service provided by Esther Agepogu, Certified Aesthetic Physician Assistant, under the supervision of Dr. Stewart Wang.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wang Plastic Surgery
Dr. Stewart Wang manages Wang Plastic Surgery treatment himself. This is true not just of many of his surgical procedures, but of his med spa services, which include injectables and laser anti-cellulite treatments. His clients know they're in good hands—specifically, his good hands or hands under his supervision—and this sense of trust, along with their picture-perfect results, keep them coming back time and time again.