Pizza is great because it also serves as a pie chart of how much pizza you haven't eaten yet. Do the math with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for one medium speciality or three-topping pizza, one regular salad or appetizer, and two drinks ($26.06 value)
- $19 for one large speciality or three-topping pizza, one regular salad or appetizer, and four drinks ($33.84 value)
- $29 for one large and one medium specialty or three-topping pizza, two regular salads or appetizers, and six drinks ($59.90 value)
- $10 for one medium specialty or three-topping pizza for takeout only ($15.49 value)
- See the menu for pizzas and salad and appetizers
With its specialty thin, wheat-crust pizzas, plus a selection of crisp salads and garlic steamed veggies, WannaGetta Pizza keeps pizza night on the healthier end of delicious. Specialty pies include everything from taco pizzas to chicken alfredo or bacon cheeseburger pies. Wines and bottled beers pair with pizzas, calzones, and stromboli in an equally refreshing way, and guests can finish off meals with a brownie, blackberry cobbler, or sweet high-five.