Adventure-seekers can enjoy a hybrid field designed by Marine veterans, which features obstacles, a forested area, and more
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Each person receives an all-day field pass, gear rental (Tippmann marker, 200-round hopper, full face mask, and barrel cover), all-day air, 100 paintballs, and two return passes with field fees and gear.
- Where you’ll play: This hybrid field includes a space for firefights, obstacles, a forested area for breaking contact and maneuvering, and dead zones.
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About WarPlay Laser Tag
When they set about designing their year-round outdoor fields, WarPlay's founders—two Marine veterans who have played paintball for nearly 30 years— meticulously mapped out layouts that impacted strategy, which was something they felt most paintball fields lacked. They set up not only traditional woods-ball and speedball fields, but they also created their own hybrid fields that meld the quick pace of speedball with the more methodical play of woods ball. These course designs emphasize teamwork and heighten play because the markers and density of cover—which may include concrete bunkers, standing timber, and out-of-work black holes—make the fields seem bigger than they are. This can lead to rapid swings in momentum and intense firefights—first contact usually happens within 50 seconds. To keep the action going, every field features spawn areas that let players return to games within five minutes of being hit.
In addition to its array of paintball fields, WarPlay also offers laser tag on a field spanning 43 acres containing military-style fortifications that include 40-foot bridges, concrete bunkers, entrenchments, command towers, and more. Players wield a variety of realistic laser guns that can hit targets up to 1,000 feet away and simulate noise, recoil, and muzzle flash. Weapons are tracked and games are monitored in real time to provide kill counts and hit ratio statistics, as well as allowing for game types including team death match. Electronic props including remote bombs, motion sensor mines, electronic ammo and first aid boxes add to the gameplay and extend the life of players.