Wines are often named for their region of origin, such as Burgundy, Bordeaux, or Tightly Sealed Bin on Windowsill. Send taste buds traveling with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a wine-tasting package for parties of four (a $58 total value)
- Wine flight for four (a $12 value)
- Barrel tasting for four (a $30 value)
- One bottle of Big & Beautiful Italian blend wine (a $16 value)<p>
$24 for a wine-tasting-and-food-pairing package for one (a $48 total value)
- Two-hour varietal tasting and food pairing (a $40 value)
- De Long’s tasting journal (an $8 value)<p>
Wargin Wines is a family owned and operated winery with two locations for patrons to visit. They specialize in Italian Varietals, Petite Sirahs, Late Harvest, and Pinot Gris. Wargin Wines hosts First Friday Art Shows, Food & Wine Pairings, and various classes and private events.
18 Hangar Way
Watsonville, CA 95076