Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then injects up to 20 Units of Botox; Volbella temporarily reduce fine lines & wrinkles
What You'll Get
- Valid with Dr. Asad
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella XC injections: lips and vertical lip lines
- Juvederm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Warner Robins Cosmetic Center
Dr. Asad applies years of experience in cosmetic medicine to his practice at Warner Robins Cosmetic Center. There, he and his staff schedule a mix of minimally invasive and noninvasive procedures such as Vaser Lipo, Botox, and advanced fat-transfer treatments that allow patients to store all their fat in their biceps. For a more traditional slim-down, the Warner Robins team also orchestrates weight-loss programs that are anchored to the HCG diet.