Players equipped with semi-automatic marker enjoy full-day access to 40 acres of fields with 8-themed scenario battle maps
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Each person receives:
- All-day entry to walk-on game
- All-day paintball gun rental (.68 caliber semi-automatic, not the smaller .50 caliber)
- Protective vest
- Safety goggles with full face mask
- Ammo belt to carry extra ammo
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older
- All paintballs must be purchased at the park, outside paintballs are not allowed. Each player must purchase 500 paintballs for $20 and unlimited air refills for $5 at a paintball park
- Warped Paintball Park recommends following their directions to reach the facility instead of using online map services or GPS devices.
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
#####Warped Paintball Park’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Staff keeps at least 6 feet distance between themselves and the players
- Face masks must be worn in all staging areas
- Rental equipment and goggles are be cleaned and sanitized between users
- Anyone who wishes, can purchase bran new goggles for just $15
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Warped Paintball Park’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Warped Paintball Park
Sprawling across 40 acres, Warped Paintball Park's eight outdoor fields beckon paintball warriors to dodge between obstacles such as wooden spools and abandoned cars. Armed with rented Tippmann markers, guests can compete for flags on eight scenario themed fields such as Grave yard, Castle, Town, junk yard, Hyperball Jungle, or spools! The professional staff is always on hand to help with equipment and technical questions.