Certified, experienced instructors hone the skills of both the beginner and advanced shooter during an Israeli combat pistol course
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
10469 S Parker RdParker, CO 80134, USA is our physical location for the Store. The training location is on our off-site range.
- What’s included:
- Firearms safety/range rules
- Fundamentals of tactical shooting
- Point shooting verses aimed shooting
- Proper grip
- Correct trigger control
- Charging the weapon
- Clearing the weapon
- Stance, draw, shoot
- Quick magazine change
- Ready gun positions
- Stage 1, 2 & 3 malfunctions
- Multiple targets
- Closing range to the target
- Running and braking methods
- Kneeling position, back, side, prone
- One/two-hand shooting
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 18 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Warriors Call Tactical Solutions
- At a Glance: A staff of certified, experienced instructors impart self-defense skills and shooting style to students during focused courses. Offering Israeli combat training courses with a pistol or rifle and bodyguard certification this facility has something for both the beginner and professional. Students can master skills such as stress firing, rapid targets, barricade shooting, firing from a vehicle, and room clearing.
- The Method: Israeli Combative Shooting is more than a shooting style and can more aptly be described as a tactical response. The shooter incorporates progressive battlefield tactical thinking into a set of instinctive actions and reactions. Aggressiveness, determination, and speed are the guiding principles used to neutralize the threat in the quickest way possible.