Variety is the spice of life, recently replacing "Ol' Paw Johnson's Life Spice—Now With Real Flakes of Life!" Shake things up with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for $40 worth of hibachi dinner, valid Monday–Thursday
- $20 for $40 worth of hibachi dinner, valid Friday–Sunday
- $10 for $20 worth of hibachi lunch, valid Monday–Thursday
- $10 for $20 worth of hibachi lunch, valid valid Friday–Sunday
- Click to see the menu here.
Wasabi Hibachi Steakhouse
Intent on establishing Japanese cuisine as the new, go-to comfort food in Novi, Wasabi Hibachi Steakhouse's chefs have curated a menu full of iconic staples. These dishes give diners a taste of Japanese culture, while the chefs often showcase their skills in full view of the spectating guests.
Standing behind silver hibachi grills, chefs blur the line between cooking and live entertainment, searing everything from vegetables and filet mignon to lobster tails and swordfish in front of the diners. In between slicing, dicing, and flipping various items, the chefs occasionally pull out one of their classic tricks. They might stack sliced onions atop the grill and transform the cone of onions into a volcano, sending a pillar of flame shooting skyward as onlookers applaud.
Working diligently—albeit with a less showmanship—the sushi chefs spend the mealtime rushes creating sashimi, nigiri, and maki. The sushi rolls run the gamut from the traditional to the new and inventive. Here are a handful of the more than 40 sushi roll options:
- Philadelphia Roll: smoked salmon, cream cheese, and scallions
- Volcano Roll: deep fried roll with spicy crab stick, avocado, jalapeño, and topped with spicy tuna, spicy salmon, and spicy aioli
- Lobster Dynamite Roll: fried shrimp, mango, lobster salad, and sweet chili sauce