Tapas are smaller than entrees, letting you pretend that you have that disease that makes you a giant. Take tiny bites with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a three-course Japanese tapas meal for two (up to a $32.95 total value)
- One spicy yam salad (a $5.50 value)
- One ebi-chili-mayo appetizer (a $7.50 value)
- One takoyaki (a $5.50 value)
- One tuna carpaccio (an $8.50 value)
- One tuna and yam roll or one shrimp-chili-mayo roll (up to a $5.95 value)<p>
$30 for a three-course Japanese tapas meal for four, which includes two of everything from the package above (up to a $65.90 total value)<p>
At Wasabi Izakaya, owner and chef Jyunya Nakamura oversees the creation of an innovative menu, which outfits traditional Japanese dishes with modern twists. Jyunya and his staff take a tapas-style approach to their cuisine, crafting artful, yet scaled-down portion sizes so diners can explore many different Japanese flavors during a single visit.
90% of 228 customers recommend
“Great place, will definitely go back :)”
“Great work :)”
“nice atmosphere. felt urban get-away :-) unique menu”