C$99 for a one-week kayaking camp for kids age 9–14 (C$200 value)
Available 2015 sessions:
- Session 1: July 6-10, 9 a.m-12 p.m.
- Session 2: July 6-10, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Session 3: July 13-17, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Session 4: July 13-17, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Session 5: July 20-24, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Session 6: July 20-24, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Session 7: July 27-July 31, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Session 8: July 27-July 31, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Session 9: August 3-7, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Session 10: August 3-7, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Wascana Racing Canoe Club
From the shores of Wascana Lake, canoes and kayaks push out into the calm waters. Training for competitive regattas or seeking out a soothing experience on the lake, the Wascana Racing Canoe Club has been training and outfitting athletes and visitors for more than a quarter-century. A portion of the large fleet of recreational and racing boats is at the disposal of both youth and adults during classes and programs, where paddlers of all experience levels can hone their skills and improve flexibility, develop endurance, and learn how to out-paddle lake monsters.