Professional mechanic performs a thorough inspection and wheel-alignment service to ensure smooth and fuel-efficient driving
About This Deal
- Proper wheel alignment not only extends the lifespan of tires—it also promotes fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas.
- What’s included:
- Road test evaluation
- Suspension components inspection
- Steering components inspection
- Tire condition inspection
- Alignment angles measurement
- Alignment angles adjustment
- Steering angle sensor reset
- Mechanics’ expertise: ASE-certified
Operating in Irving, Frisco, Lewisville, and a few other locations, Washguys has been in service of the local communities for over a decade. Beginning with car wash services, the skilled techs help busy customers keep their vehicles clean and in a good condition. However, the offer of the one-stop-shops reaches way beyond detailing, as Washguys' mechanics also perform such maintenance works as changing oil, replacing brake pads, or providing wheel alignment, as well as conduct state inspections.