All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For Richard III, pick from the following dates:
- Sunday, October 31, at 2 p.m. ($30 value)
- Friday, November 5, at 7:30 p.m. ($30 value)
- Saturday, November 6, at 7:30 p.m. ($35 value)
For Mary Stuart, pick from the following dates:
- Thursday, November 4, at 7:30 p.m. ($25 value)
- Sunday, November 7, at 7:30 p.m. ($25 value)
- Saturday, November 13, at 7:30 p.m. ($35 value)
- Award-winning theater company takes on Shakespeare’s cunning and cruel Richard III and Friedrich Schiller’s Mary Stuart.
- Richard III features the story of Richard, the manipulative brother of a king, who brutally paves a path to the throne
- Mary Stuart explores fierce rivalry between Queen, Elizabeth I, and her cousin, Mary, Queen of Scots
- Part of the Washington Shakespeare Company’s British History Repetoire
- Ticket prices (from $25 to $35) vary according to date and time of performance
The Clark Street Playhouse received a review from the Post and three Yelpers give it a four-star average rating: > * This flexible performance space, formerly a warehouse, is home to the Washington Shakespeare Company. – Post > * Reminded us of a London pub theatre (sadly, no bar though) and loved the intimate feel of the place. – Johnny Gal M., Yelp
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid for purchased performance only. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About WSC Avant Bard
Established as the Washington Shakespeare Company in 1990, WSC Avant Bard is dedicated to updating classic theater for modern audiences, revitalizing well-worn drama with challenging interpretations. Under the leadership of newly appointed artistic director Tom Prewitt, the theater treats audiences to daring productions of established classics, new works, and little-known Shakespeare fan-fiction about him teaming up to fight crime with Queen Elizabeth I.