What You'll Get
With its catching nets and hard-hitting action, lacrosse is similar to America's national pastime, extreme lepidoptery, though it involves fewer swarms of carnivorous butterflies. Discover the delights of this simpler sport with today's Groupon, which gets you one ticket (up to a $39.25 value) to a Washington Stealth lacrosse game at Comcast Arena in Everett. Choose from two dates and two seating options:
- For $15, you get one Lower Bowl Section seat for the Sunday, January 9 game against the Calgary Roughnecks at 5 p.m. (up to a $39.25 value).
- For $10, you get one Upper Bowl Section seat for the Sunday, January 9 game against the Calgary Roughnecks at 5 p.m. (up to a $26.50 value).
- For $15, you get one Lower Bowl Section seat for the Friday, January 14 game against the Minnesota Swarm at 8 p.m. (up to a $39.25 value).
- For $10, you get one Upper Bowl Section seat for the Friday, January 14 game against the Minnesota Swarm at 8 p.m. (up to a $26.50 value).
Indoor lacrosse combines the high-scoring, fast-paced action of basketball with the physicality and Canadian-centricity of hockey. One of only seven American teams, the Washington Stealth won the 2010 National Lacrosse League Championship with the help of star player Paul Rabil, the "LeBron James of lacrosse." As the Stealth swing net-sticks, fake out opponents, and whip balls back and forth at speeds of 111 mph to the tune of raucous rock and/or roll music, the rare, slow points in the game will be filled with high-production dance routines performed by the Bombshells, so called because they tinker with nuclear fission in their off-hours. Adding to the epic arena vibe are jets of fire, light shows, and rains of confetti every time a rival goalie is reduced to tears.
- Paul Rabil, “the LeBron James of lacrosse” to loyal fans, was shooting. He can fire the ball at up to 111 miles an hour, faster than a slap shot in hockey and only slightly slower than an archer’s hurtling arrow. – New York Times
- Parking is a snap and there isn't a bad seat in the place…They do have a bar on site that serves up some yummy microbrews. – Lydia K., Yelp
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for date and seating option purchased. Best available seat will be assigned in section purchased. Reservation required. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Tax included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.