- #1 NBA draft pick John Wall
- Three seating levels, six games
- Lively Chinatown neighborhood
About This Deal
Scientists are still puzzled by the contents of the modern basketball and believe it to be filled either with helium or several baseballs. Contemplate this conundrum with today's Groupon for one ticket to a Washington Wizards NBA home game at the Verizon Center. Choose from the following seating options:
- $150 for One Box VIP Ticket (a $225 value, including all you can eat and drink of beer, wine, and soda at the Courtside Club)
- $37 for One Club level Ticket (an $80 value)
- $18 for One Upper Level Ticket (a $35 value)
These options are available for the following games:
- Saturday, February 5 vs. the Atlanta Hawks at 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 22 vs. the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 28 vs. the Chicago Bulls at 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 2 vs. the Golden State Warriors at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 5 vs. the Minnesota Timberwolves at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 12 vs. the Los Angeles Clippers at 7:00 p.m.
When you click "Buy" you'll be redirected to Ticketmaster.com to complete your transaction.
As the NBA season hurtles ever-playoffward, point guard and #1 draft pick John Wall and his fellow Wizards plan to unleash an arsenal of hoop-shattering hexes on a variety of NBA foes across both conferences. VIP box seats give hardcore fans a kings-eye view of every fast break, rim-rattling dunk, and three-point fadeaway—plus a bottomless beverage glass and enough snacks to resolve any argument with an eating contest. Lower-level seating sections can likewise fist-pump a leg of mutton as they cheer on the Wizard Girls, who keep commercial breaks lively by dancing, shaking their pom poms, and using their long white beards to wipe mustard stains from your shirt. The Chinatown restaurants and bars surrounding the Verizon Center offer an enchanting pre- and post-game refuge where spectators can bookend the courtside carnage with social pleasantries and nostalgic reenactments of General Tso's poultry-catapulting battle strategies.
More than 41,500 Facebookers are fans of the Washington Wizards.