Guests taste water samples that are intended to hydrate the body and enjoy taking part in bar games with the chance of winning prizes
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Guests are provided 3 free water samples from over 30 selections of High PH Water Alkaline, as well as naturally infused Coconut and Charcoal Water. All items provided are intended to hydrate your body and refresh the senses with the absence of threatening toxins running throughout the water pipelines.
- Seating and supplies are provided by the host
- View the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Water Bar DC
The highlight of this bar isn't the fresh squeezed juice—it isn't the alcohol or the food either. It's the water, bottled from deep ocean waters, mountaintop frost, and cold snow that's sat untouched for thousands of years on Arctic glaciers and Greenland icebergs. Water enthusiasts and aspiring connoisseurs will find rare domestic and imported water varieties to sip and taste in a lounge area distinct for its black leather seating and modern decor.
Some of the water varieties available:
- Aqua 84: Named for the 84 minerals its enhanced with using salt from the Himalayan Mountains, this domestic water is bottled from New York springs with a raised pH of 9 and extra electrolytes infused for added hydrating potential.
- Gerolsteiner: Since 1888, when it was first filled in clay jugs, Gerolsteiner has been collected from the cavernous, volcanic springs in the Eifel mountain range of Germany and infused with carbon to create a crisp sparkling mineral water.
- Iluliaq: The ice that melts naturally for this water is carted from an iceberg in Disko Bay Greenland, never touching the ground before being placed in specialized vats that allow for a pure, cool bottling process in sterilized glass.