Fresh ingredients and authentic preparations combine to create Thai dishes such as green curry with beef or pineapple-and-cashew fried rice
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $25 worth of Thai food for two or more
- $30 for $50 worth of Thai food for four or more
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
About Water Lily Cafe
The interior of Water Lily Cafe is just as beautiful and vibrant as the flower that this Thai restaurant is named after. Diners can enjoy the chartreuse walls, wood beams, and fireplace in the cozy dining room, while filling up on equally comforting dishes. Read on to learn about some of their signature items:
- Pineapple red curry: Zucchini, red peppers, carrots, and green beans are added to this coconut curry, which can be customized with your choice of protein.
- Spicy beef salad: Tender steak is mixed with a variety of bright ingredients, including mint, cilantro, lemongrass, and green onion.
- Thai barbecue pork: Also known as moo ping, these pork chops are grilled before they're paired with rice and a fried egg.