Getting acupuncture reduces stress, much like meditating or opening your locker to find the answers to the upcoming algebra test. Calm down with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a consultation and one acupuncture treatment (a $125 value)
- $60 for a consultation and three acupuncture treatments (a $275 value)<p>
Water of Life NaturoPathic Healthcare
As a naturopathic physician, Dr. Vanessa Edwards looks beyond symptoms to find the underlying cause of physical ailments and promote the body’s natural healing abilities through holistic means. Helping clients get healthy and stay healthy is her primary goal, which is why she combines treatment with education in order to aid patients in learning about their bodies and what it takes to live a healthier life. Inside her office, she offers a full menu of naturopathic services that includes nutritional counseling, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, and herbal medicine. She also utilizes special lab testing that can help to identify food sensitivities, determine blood type, and check for midi-chlorians. Dr. Edwards has volunteered her healing services on numerous medical missions to foreign countries, bringing her knowledge of holistic healthcare to locations such as South Africa, Russia, Romania, and the Philippines.
92% of 59 customers recommend
“Very professional and nice. Ms. Edwards is knowledgeable in human body and certified in many health related areas.”
“I would definitely encourage anyone suffering from pain to give Dr. Vanessa Edwards the opportunity to help them. I had suffered with foot pain since December 2012...”
“I would definitely encourage anyone suffering from pain to give Dr. Vanessa Edwards the opportunity to help them. I had suffered with foot pain since December 2012 and in just one accupunture procedure I am 98% pain free and look forward to my 2nd procedure removing the remaining 2%. It was phenomenal! She has improved my quality of life in just one visit. I strongly recommend anyone to give her the opportunity to help you! I hope that she will consider offering more Groupons in the very near future. V Morgan, Dayton, OH”
“Dr Vanessa Edwards was very sweet and explained everything very well. I felt comfortable and happy with my experience.”