Choose from Six Options
- $25 for Single All Day Pass Plus $10 Gift Card Towards Next Visit ($49.95 value)
- $32 for Two Half Day Passes Plus $10 Gift Card Per Person Towards Next Visit ($71.90 value)
- $49 for Two All Day Passes Plus $10 Gift Card Per Person Towards Next Visit ($99.90 value)
- $62 for Four Half Day Passes Plus $10 Gift Card Per Person Towards Next Visit ($143.80 value)
- $95 for Four All Day Passes Plus $10 Gift Card Per Person Towards Next Visit ($199.80 value)
- $139 for Six All Day Passes Plus $10 Gift Card Per Person Towards Next Visit ($299.70 value)
Gift cards are only valid towards admission and may not be used on the same day. Gift cards cannot be combined with other discounts or promotional offers. One $10 gift card per person will be honored. Not valid towards on-line purchases.
Water Park of America
One hundred thirty six steps lead to the top of the Eagle's Nest, Water Park of America's fastest body slide. From an elevated perch, visitors careen down ten floors before rocketing into a pool of water. Greater drops await riders of the park's twin body slides, whose six-floor descent veers outside the building before ending in a big splash, and indoor family raft ride, which travels more than a mile down 10 stories.
Down on the main floor, a 500-gallon bucket douses the children's play area with water every 135 seconds. Games of basketball unfold around four hoops in the activity pool's shallows, and tubes float down a winding river past attractions named for Minnesotan bodies of water. At the Flowrider, guests battle gravity to stay upright on a surfboard positioned on a sheet of water that flows 25–30 mph.
More challenges await guests in an arcade stocked with classic games such as skeeball and air hockey, which requires players to blow on a puck until it reaches their opponent's goal. More than 70 games reward skilled visitors with tickets, which they can trade for prizes such as an X-Box 360. With cuisine including housemade pizza and entertainment such as six high-definition televisions, Water Park America's three restaurants re-energize guests after enduring full days of swimming, sliding, and gaming.