What You'll Get
Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses' faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with cart rental (up to a $62 value)
- $56 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $124 value)
- $110 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental (up to a $248 value)
Waterford Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week. Though Waterford Golf Club sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 9, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Not valid before 10AM on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Not valid for outings or tournaments. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Waterford Golf Club
Designed by three-time U.S. Open champion Hale Irwin, the course at Waterford Golf Club hugs the banks of the Catawba River, immersing players in a wooded landscape teeming with natural obstacles and omnipresent waterways. Golfers must manipulate the flight, angle, and lethargic attitude of their shots to avoid dense thickets of towering hardwoods that line Bermuda fairways and water that comes into play on 16 of 18 holes.
Players tee off from one of four sets of tees, each named after a world-famous course, and send shots skyward in pursuit of a final resting place on bentgrass greens. Pre- or post-round, players can hit range balls or piñatas filled with divot tools off of grass tees or hone short-game finesse at the club's practice facility.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,942 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 137 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole