What You'll Get
Getting out of the house is often hampered by the fact that most houses are located inside a bigger and fancier house. Step outside of the house outside of your house with today's Groupon to Waterfront Trail Leisure Company in Burlington. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get one all-day comfort-bike rental (a $38.90 value) and a packed bistro lunch (up to a $16 value; up to a $54.90 total value).
- For $46, you get one all-day tandem-bike rental or two all-day comfort-bike rentals (a $77.80 value) and two packed bistro lunches (up to a $32 value; up to a $109.80 total value).
The bistro lunch includes:
- A grilled sandwich or wrap (up to an $8 value)
- A salad (up to a $7 value)
- A bottled water or soda (a $1 value)
Waterfront Trail Leisure Company outfits pedal pushers with well-maintained bikes to explore some of the area’s most scenic destinations on, including coastal wetlands, beaches, and historic sites. Before patrons mount their spoked steeds, a knowledgeable staff member can help plan a full-day itinerary of visiting vista-rich sites and hands out a free route map to keep two wheelers on the right path. Solo velocipedists can navigate the winsome surrounds atop a comfort bike, and a tandem bike lets tetrapeded explorers harness the might of four legs and 20 knuckles to propel themselves forward in double time. Although all bike rentals include helmets, cyclists can opt to bring along their own skull shield to help safeguard their vast reserves of treasured memories and memorized ISBN numbers. Having engaged in invigorating day tripping, riders can dig into their packed bistro lunches for a trailside picnic, munching on a grilled sandwich or wrap, a salad, and a beverage kept as cool and fresh as a snowman in sunglasses.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older or have parent or guardian sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.