All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $37 for $65 worth of floating sunglasses, compact microfiber towels, and stainless-steel water bottles
- Polarized UVA/UVB 400 Protection
- Floating frames so you will never lose on the water
- Comes with microfiber carrying pouch
- Super light-weight
- Folds down 78% smaller than a traditional cotton towel
- Comes in two sizes: Regular (27.5” x 55”) and XL (36” x 60”)
- 7 oz. (regular)
- Does not hold sand, perfect for beach
- Easy to store in your car, gym bag, or suitcase.
- Good for every-day use
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Online only. One discount code per order, no coupon stacking of any kind. Cannot combine Groupon code with any other offer. Shipping not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Even the most idyllic day on the water isn't without some annoyances. Bulky towels are hard to pack and, without fail, smell mildewy as soon as they get wet. Your supply of water sits baking in plastic bottles all day. No one wants to carry the grody bag that's been relegated to toting damp swimsuits and sweaty gym clothes. And heaven forbid your sunglasses are lost while swimming or boating, forcing you to squint until the sun goes down.
Watersports gear company Waves is all about identifying these gripes and eliminating them with creative products:
- Microfiber towels dry you and themselves quicker than traditional towels, and they fold small for convenient transportation.
- Stainless-steel insulated bottles keep 34 fluid ounces cold for up to 24 hours (or warm for up to 12 hours).
- Whether you're lounging in the pool or ocean kayaking, lightweight, floating sunglasses ensure you never lose the sun protection housed in the classic plastic frames, available in tortoiseshell and various colors.