Choose from Five Options
- $25 for one women’s Brazilian wax ($48 value)
- $69 for three women’s Brazilian waxes ($144 value)
- $33 for one women’s Brazilian wax with a glitter tattoo ($70 value)
- $37 for one men’s boyzilian wax ($77 value)
- $275 for a year of Brazilian waxes, up to 12 total ($480 value)
Waxing specialists use a combination of cream and hard wax to remove hair with minimal irritation. They also apply waterproof glitter tattoos to the bikini area that last up to seven days.
Wax Hair Removal Bar
The self-proclaimed “waxperts” at Wax Hair Removal Bar eliminate stubble and fuzz with a combination of cream and hard waxes. Official Waxperts to the Chippendales, though they’re predominantly known for servicing male clients—more than 40 percent of their customers are men—they offer waxing services to all, and remove hairs from nearly every part of the body, from the eyebrows to the toes. They can supplement waxes with Swarovski Crystal tattoos or other aesthetic services, from bikini treatments that prevent ingrown hairs to the ultimate chest treatment, which keeps acne away from six-packs like a chaperone on a middle-school camping trip. The bar also dolls up patrons with brow- and lash-tinting services as well as lip services powered by a blend of shea butter and avocado oil.