Like your unemployed younger brother, hair can sometimes show up uninvited and refuse to leave. Today’s Groupon will rid you of stray strands with the services of Miami's hair-removal experts. For $20, you’ll get $40 worth of waxing from Wax Spa, the award-winning hair-removal wizards in North Miami Beach.
Stop asking your neighbor to shave those hard-to-reach hairy spots (your back, behind your knees, the boss's neck) and head to Wax Spa's friendly storefront. Whatever part of you is undesirably hirsute, Wax Spa has it covered at a reasonable rate. Check out its waxing menu for body and facial waxing prices. Eye brows are $15 for ladies and $20 for men. Wax Spa's award-winning Brazilian bikini wax runs $18 for women and $34 for men. Do away with hair down there almost entirely with the Wax Spa's lauded Playboy wax: $22 for women, $42 for men.
With waxing, you avoid razor burn, cuts, and costly soap. Plus, hairs don’t grow back for two to six weeks, making it more effective than other forms of hair removal, such as ice-rays or nano-mowers. As the reviews below attest, the staff at Wax Spa are celebrated for their mad skills with melted wax and ability to put waxing newcomers at ease. Use this Groupon to stay sleek for the beach, a shirtless calendar photo shoot, or a swim race. Shimmy over to Wax Spa's convenient location and get sleek, hairless, and silky smooth.
- It takes a great amount of skill and incredible disposition to perform bikini waxes, and to do them well. Ina is by far the best bikini waxer I've ever been to. – amandak28
- I was a bit nervous about getting a complete Brazilian wax but Ina instantly put all of my nerves at ease. I felt completely comfortable in her expert hands. She effortlessly waxed me COMPLETELY and PAINLESSLY in less than 15 minutes. – nikkia87
- I'd been visiting high-end skin care salons and spas in Chicago for my waxing needs (and was very happy with the results), but Ina promptly blew away every prior experience I'd ever had. – marthahimiami
Thank You, Wax!
In our modern, technology-dependent society, it’s good to know that something as simple and enduring as wax still has literally dozens, if not quadrillions, of household applications. Beyond grooming, did you know that wax is also used for the following?
- Naturally produced by the ear canal to keep roommate’s fiber-optic camera from looking at our dreams
- Producing museum-quality Ben Stiller replicas with lifelike dead eyes
- Safely encasing a turtle
- Can be molded into inextinguishable trick birthday candles in order to reveal what kind of people your friends are
- Just another thing to punch, man
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Waxing seems like a simple beauty treatment—but at Wax Spa, there's more to it than meets the eye. First off, aestheticians must be licensed to ensure safe, effective treatments, and the wax is imported from Europe. Then, there's the strict policy against recycling wax and spatulas, which ensures a germ-free salon. With their lash services, artists apply silk strands that add length, volume, and curl to natural lashlines, providing optional fills to be used within three weeks of service. Their extensions come in pre-curled short, medium, or long synthetic lashes that are resistant to wear and last up to several months with touchups.
The team complements their waxes and lash services with an array of body contouring treatments, which rely on technology ranging from ultrasound waves to radio frequencies, which is a cosmetic treatment designed to tighten skin without the need for an incision or recovery time. The treatment uses radio frequencies to uniformly heat the dermis, or inner layer of skin, to tighten and help initiate the production of new collagen. Depending on the size of the treatment area, the procedure may take anywhere from 15 minutes for a facial to upwards of an hour for a full body treatment. The salon also brightens complexions with diamond microdermabrasion, which sloughs away dead surface skin to reveal the bright, youthful-looking skin beneath it. And no matter the treatment, each team member takes a customer-centered approach to their services, and helps to cultivate a warm atmosphere that puts clients at ease.
13726 Biscayne Blvd
North Miami Beach, Florida 33181Get Directions