Guests can enjoy spending time together with friends while sipping beer and relaxing inside a spacious local pub
What You'll Get
- What’s included: one, two, or four 4-pack of beers, tour, tasting and beer koozie for each person
- Valid May 1–August 31, 2020
- Age restriction: must be 19 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 19+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Valid for redemption beginning May 1, 2020. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wayfarers' Ale Society
Wayfarers' Ale Society was started by a group of people who loved beer so much that they decided to make their own. And not only do they bring different kinds of beer to Port Williams (nothing too bland or too hoppy), they also help the community by employing local people and using local suppliers. Read on to learn about some of the brews:
- Hellene: This blonde ale is brewed with pilsner malt and continental hops, creating a light, refreshing beer that can be enjoyed on a hot day.
- The One-Eyed River Hog (X O): This IPA features five hops that are added at five different stages, giving this beer a lot of attitude.
- Ruby Ale: This irish red ale includes maritime malt and traditional english hops, featuring chocolate overtones and a bold profile.