Guests can enjoy spending time together with friends while sipping beer and relaxing inside a spacious local pub
About This Deal
- What’s included: one, two, or four 4-pack of beers, brewery visit, tasting and beer koozie for each person
- Valid May 1–August 31, 2020
- Age restriction: must be 19 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Brewery is open for retail, in the Taproom and on the Wharf, with a limited occupancy.
Need To Know
About Wayfarers' Ale Society
Wayfarers' Ale Society was started by a group of people who loved beer so much that they decided to make their own. And not only do they bring different kinds of beer to Port Williams (nothing too bland or too hoppy), they also help the community by employing local people and using local suppliers. Read on to learn about some of the brews:
- Hellene: This blonde ale is brewed with pilsner malt and continental hops, creating a light, refreshing beer that can be enjoyed on a hot day.
- Hellga: Hellene's older sister, for those who enjoy their blondes with a little more body. A little on the sweet side and doesn't harbour any bitterness.
- Brewce's Valley Lager: A clean, crisp, and refreshing lager, named after our Great White Shark friend, Brewce. Privateers 1882 Ale: An easy-drinking blonde ale made with a combination of English and Continental hops that harks back to an age when the order of the day was 'sink, burn or take her a prize'.
- Ruby Ale: A hearty Irish Red with chocolate overtones and a bold, but not overwhelming, hop profile. Brewed with maritime pale malt, crystal malts and roast barley, and balanced with traditional English Hops.
- One-Eyed River Hog IPA: A full-bodied IPA featuring an assertive hop bitterness with piney and fruity notes, and a delicious orange citrus aroma.
- Muddy Big Stout: A delicious, rich Maritime Oatmeal Stout made with locally grown and malted oats. A meal in a glass!
- Southbound Lemon Wheat Radler: A hugely refreshing mixture of a locally brewed American Wheat Beer and classic lemonade.
- Hennigar's Heritage Cider: A refreshing dry cider made with heritage apples from Hennigar’s 100-year-old farm. Not back-sweetened, it contains less than 1 gram of sugar per (355ml) serving.