Attendees can discover new tastes, sampling beer, wine, and cider from over 20 different vendors
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included:
- Commemorative mug
- All beer, wine, and cider samples
- Must be 21 or older and provide valid ID.
- Times: 12–4 p.m.
- Prohibited items: outside chairs, food, and beverages
- Transportation: street parking and parking at F&M Trust, The Record Herald, and The Rotary Parking Lot available.
- Pets allowed? No, except for licensed service animals.
- The festival features over 30 kinds of beer, cider, and wine.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Waynesboro's Beer, Wine, and Cider Festival
Waynesboro's Beer, Wine, and Cider Festival started with a dream of a few locals to have their own craft beer festival. The event grew and each year brings together beer, wine, and cider amateurs, as well as brewers and winemakers. In addition to tasting different beverages, the attendees can enjoy attractions like live performances, food, a 10K, and a contests with a chance to win free beer for life. The festival's goal is to bring the community together for an afternoon of fun.