Professional dentist performs a detailed oral examination, inspecting teeth, gum, and general mouth health
About This Deal
- About the practice: dr McDowell and his team use the latest technology to improve every patient’s experience
- Valid for new customers only.
Wayzata Dental’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The staff wears protective equipment including masks, gloves, protective eyewear, and gowns
- The staff uses disinfectants, up-to-date sterilization practices, thorough handwashing, and one-time disposable materials
- The building has increased the frequency of disinfecting the elevators, entrances, and bathrooms
- The practice follows CDC, PHAC, WHO, local state, and US government guidelines
- The patients are requested to use the on-site hand sanitizer upon entering the office and to keep phones and other personal belongings in a reserved area by the door
- Only people with appointments are requested to enter the office; if the patients is a minor, it is asked that the guardian waits in the reception area
- Anyone who is not feeling well or experiences fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath is requested to reschedule no sooner than 14 days out; the same is requested of those, who had contact with anyone experiencing these symptoms, of those who have traveled and of those who have had contact with anyone who has traveled in the last 14 days
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Wayzata Dental’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Wayzata Dental
With any luck, people can find a dental practice that can tend to their teeth for their whole lives, and Wayzata Dental is just that type of place. Wayzata Dental has been enhancing smiles and keeping teeth healthy with general and cosmetic services. It has stayed on top of technology with such treatments as CEREC crowns, which can be created in one hour, as well as concussion guards, digital impressions, and radiation-free cavity detection. It even offers laser dentistry, which can treat 95% of common dental issues faster and with less pain that traditional treatments, and without the use of drills or novocaine.
No matter what treatment they get, patients can take advantage of top-notch amenities such as a beverage center, heated neck and eye pillows, iPods, TVs in treatment rooms, and complimentary WiFi access.