Technicians use environmentally-friendly products to remove dust and dirt from the client’s carpets
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 20 miles of zip code 30096
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Equipment used: truck-mounted
- Eco-friendly products: yes, safe for the environment
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Need To Know
Stains are like bruises to a floor, and nobody wants to flaunt a big bruise. At We-Steam, the motto “treat others the way you would like to be treated” is the driving force being the services and quality care provided. The carpet and floor cleaning company started as a result of receiving cleaning services that were pricey and poorly executed, which is why customers of We-Steam are guaranteed superior carpet cleaning services at a great price. The team of specially trained technicians can sweep in to remove odor and pet stains, steam clean carpets, and deep clean area rugs and wood floors. We-Steam ensures that carpets are cleaned in the most safe, effective way, using the hot water extraction approach and applying hot water to dirt particles in order to lift them from carpet fibers more easily.