What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $42 for one-day admission for one ($70 value)
- $79 for one-day admission for two ($140 value)
- $149 for one-day admission for four ($280 value)
The festival takes place August 5–7 at Ohio Theatre at PlayhouseSquare.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Workshops sold separately. Seats limited. Redeem for physical ticket at Playhouse Square ticketing office: 1519 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Weapons of Mass Creation Fest
- What it is: In the words of the founders, it's "a 3-day celebration of design, entrepreneurship, and creativity."
- What that means: workshops, networking events, lectures, meet and greets, and live podcasts, all of which immerse attendees into the world of DIY creations
- Who's there: sign painter and graphic designer Sean Starr; New York Times designer Jillian Adel; artist and author Lily Lee Rose (formerly known as Michelle Knight); playwright, performer, and transgender advocate Darius Stubbs; and many more
- See the schedule here.