Choose from Six Options
- $19 for admission for two on Tuesday, June 16 ($40 value
- $39 for admission for four on Tuesday, June 16 ($80 value)
- $10 for admission for two on Tuesday, September 22 ($18 value)
- $20 for admission for four on Tuesday, September 22 ($36 value)
- $10 for admission for two on Thursday, September 24 ($18 value)
- $20 for admission for four on Thursday, September 24 ($36 value)
Admission includes complimentary champagne, samples, a bridal gift bag, and entry to win a pair of diamond earrings. The June 16 event features a DJ and dancing at Zen. The September 22 event, held at TD Convention Center, features a mock wedding with a woodland theme; the September 24 event features a mock wedding with a garnet ganache theme and takes place at the US Cellular Center.
Every year, Wedding Festivals founders Marc and Colleen Wheeler produce eight shows in North and South Carolina. They assist more than 3,500 brides- and grooms-to-be annually, and they collaborate with more than 300 wedding-related businesses to ensure each show brims with both quality and luxury. Attendees can browse a featured marketplace wherein the exhibitors and vendors display their many and varied offerings, from cake toppers to jewelry, all while being exposed to what's trending in the industry, expert insight, and creative inspiration.
The Wheelers have been producing bridal shows like this since 1990, and over that time, Marc and Colleen have expanded their expertise by working on every level of the wedding industry. Plus, Colleen's background in theater production helps infuse each show with a little extra pizzazz. All their hard work has turned Wedding Festivals into an award-winning operation and a recipient of the Director's Cup, the highest international award in the bridal show expo industry.