$8 for admission for two to a bridal show ($16 value)
Choose from the following shows:
- Holiday Inn Bridal Show on June 17 at 6 p.m.
- Shore & Country Club Bridal Show on June 24 at 6 p.m.
- Candlewood Inn Bridal Show on August 19 at 6 p.m.
- Waters Edge at Giovanni's Bridal Show on September 16 at 6 p.m.
- Fox Hill Inn Bridal Show on October 14 at 6 p.m.
- Stamford Marriott Bridal Show on October 30 at 6 p.m.
- Inn at Villa Bianca Bridal Show on November 16 at 6 p.m.
- Portuguese Cultural Center Bridal Show on November 23 at 1 p.m.
It's no secret that the Internet has changed the way engaged couples plan their weddings. Instead of scouring phone books and hitting the pavement, people can just type "wedding photographer" and "tuxedo rentals" into a search engine. But Wedding Steps evolves this strategy even further by providing a curated online directory of great local wedding professionals. Their convenient menu includes everything from accommodations to videographers. Wedding Steps also features a calendar of bridal expos, at which brides-to-be can meet with vendors in person or prove to friends that scientists are shrinking people into tiny cake toppers. The first 50 brides that attend will have a chance to win $25,000 for their wedding with a roll of the dice. The show includes vendors for photography, videography, transportation, bridal fashions, invitations, jewelry, travel etc. There will be tons of door prize give-a-ways plus their Grand Prize Honeymoon.