Minimally invasive laser or ultrasonic treatments break down fat for gentle removal from treatment areas
About This Deal
- iLipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the hips, waist, and thighs.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure (Ultrasonic Lipo), a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
About Weekend Weight Loss Center
Board-certified surgeon Dr. Glen Farkas helms Weekend Weight Loss Center, where experts well-versed in the complexities of weight fluctuations help patients streamline their physiques. Their medical weight-loss programs combine prescription appetite suppressants and treatments for weight-related diseases with consultations that explore potential root causes. Alternatively, cosmetic procedures such as ultrasonic lipo streamline physiques, breaking up fat deposits with ultrasound waves so that the body can easily flush them out. The clinic’s services extend beyond weight loss as well, encompassing hormone-replacement therapy and other anti-aging treatments.