Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Choice of one dermal filler includes Juvéderm Ultra XC, Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC, Juvéderm Voluma XC, and Juvéderm Volbella XC
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella XC injections: lips and vertical lip lines
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
Need To Know
About Weight Loss and Vitality
Doctors, nurses, and physician assistants come together to accomplish one common goal at Weight Loss and Vitality: to improve others' quality of life. While that often takes the form of helping their patients shed excess pounds, the providers treat conditions beyond obesity, including:
- Hormone disorders that can cause mood swings, poor sleep, loss of libido, and reproductive problems
- Hypothyroidism, often diagnosed through bloodwork and a constellation of symptoms, such as fatigue, dry skin, and depression
- Urinary incontinence, which the office addresses with a chair-like device that emits electromagnetic waves, promoting stronger pelvic-floor muscles