Maintaining a trim physique can help project a professional image more easily than sewing a three-piece suit from business cards. Finesse your façade with today’s Groupon to WeightMedica in North Haven. Choose between the following options:
- For $99, you get a medically supervised weight-loss plan (a $806 value), which includes the following:
- An initial consult with a weight assessment (a $100.00 value)
- An analytical medical physical with an EKG and blood work (blood work is submitted to insurance; a $270 value)
- Two weeks on a medically supervised rapid-weight-loss program with a 30-minute nutrition consult, a weigh-in and blood-pressure screening, and a body-composition scan (a $116 value)
- Lunar iDXA body composition scan (a $280.00 value)
- Two LipoFast fat-burning B-12 injections (a $40 value)
- For $20, you get two LipoFast fat-burning B-12 injections (a $40 value).
WeightMedica’s physician’s assistants and nutrition experts guide patients through a rapid-weight-loss program supervised by a board-certified physician. During the initial consultation and analytical medical physical, staffers analyze clients’ starting weight, blood work, and favorite Richard Simmons quote to tailor the program for each body’s chemistry. The team uses a Tanita scale to learn more about body composition, and a 15-minute session in the Lunar iDXA yields a detailed report on body-fat percentage and lean muscle mass in specific body areas. Participants follow a two-week plan devised during a nutrition consult, aided by two LipoFast fat-burning injections with vitamin B-12 and naturally occurring amino acids that help drop weight faster than a bodybuilder in a room full of banana peels. Patrons can enroll in the center’s food program for an additional fee.
Dr. Fausto Petruzziello and Nikit Shah, PAC, couldn’t ignore their patients’ expanding waistlines any longer. While practicing medicine at CareMedica, they realized that optimal health relied heavily on whether or not a person weighed in at a healthy number. So, together they founded WeightMedica in 2007, a branch of their original practice. They oversee weight-loss programs that begin with a physical to ensure a patient’s candidacy, checking their blood, charting an EKG, and handing out carnival prizes to those whose weight was guessed incorrectly. Then, patients meet regularly with the staff to record their progress, receive nutritional tips, and—in some cases—receive Lipofast injections, which expedite fat loss.
52 Washington Ave.
North Haven, Connecticut 06473