All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
At a certain age it becomes important to take care of yourself, usually right after your set of baby muscles falls out. Be stronger than your baby self with this Groupon.
$129 for a Two-Week Medical Weight-Loss Program ($481 Value)
First visit includes:
- Weigh-in with body-fat measurements, EKG, and blood-pressure check
- Initial assessment from Dr. Weinstock
- B-12/MIC/B-complex injection
- Two-week supply of vitamins and supplements
- Appetite-suppressant prescription
- Fitness assessment and two-week gym pass
- Mini makeover and skincare analysis by Aesthetic Institute of West Florida<p>
Second visit includes:
- Weigh-in with body-fat measurements and blood-pressure check
- Follow-up consultation with Dr. Weinstock, including lab-work review
- B12/MIC/B complex injection<p>
THE PATIENT AND/OR PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid for new clients only. A prescription will be given for a 2 week supply of pharmaceutical grade appetite suppressants if medically indicated. A prescription will be given for the blood work by patient's lab of choice. Important patient disclosure. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Weight Wise Rx
Medical director Dr. Eric Weinstock draws upon his two areas of expertise, psychiatry and bariatrics, as he helps patients outsmart their extra pounds. By combining vitamins and appetite suppressants (upon doctor approval) with moderate exercise and confidence-boosting counseling, he is able to lighten bathroom-scale loads where other, less personalized programs have failed. And by helping dieters slim down, he is reducing their risk of health issues such as diabetes, hypertension, stroke, and respiratory problems.