At a certain age it becomes important to take care of yourself, usually right after your set of baby muscles falls out. Be stronger than your baby self with this Groupon.
$95 for a Four-Consecutive-Week Medical Weight-Loss Program ($487 Value)
First visit includes:
- Weigh-in with body-fat measurements, EKG, and blood-pressure check
- Initial assessment from Dr. Weinstock
- Individualized weight-loss plan tailored to individual needs
- B12, MIC, and B-complex injection with three specialized amino acids that aims to increase fat burning and your metabolism
- Four-week supply of vitamins and fat-burning supplements
- Written Appetite-suppressant prescription
- Fitness assessment and four-week gym pass
- Mini facial and skincare analysis at Aesthetic Institute of West Florida<p>
Following weekly visits include:
- Weigh-in with body-fat measurements and blood-pressure check
- Follow-up consultation with Dr. Weinstock
- B12/MIC/B complex injection<p>
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Weight Wise Rx
Medical director Dr. Eric Weinstock draws upon his two areas of expertise, psychiatry and bariatrics, as he helps patients outsmart their extra pounds. By combining vitamins and appetite suppressants (upon doctor approval) with moderate exercise and confidence-boosting counseling, he is able to lighten bathroom-scale loads where other, less personalized programs have failed. And by helping dieters slim down, he is reducing their risk of health issues such as diabetes, hypertension, stroke, and respiratory problems.
92% of 147 customers recommend
“Very professional and friendly staff. Seems like I will get the support I need to make my goal.”
“I enjoy my experience there and am very satisfied with my weight loss results.”