$143 for a four-week medical weight-loss program ($495 value)
First visit includes:
- Weigh-in, EKG, pulse check, and oxygen and blood-pressure measurements
- Initial assessment from Dr. Weinstock
- Individualized weight-loss plan tailored to individual needs
- Lipotropic injection that aims to boost your metabolism
- Four-week supply of five different types of supplements
- Written appetite-suppressant prescription for patients with a body mass index of 30 or greater, when medically appropriate and in accordance with Florida law
- One-week gym pass with a one-hour fitness assessment with a personal trainer
Following weekly visits include:
- Weigh-in and oxygen and blood-pressure measurements
- Lipotropic injection
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Weight Wise Rx
Medical director Dr. Eric Weinstock draws upon his two areas of expertise, psychiatry and bariatrics, as he helps patients outsmart their extra pounds. By combining vitamins and appetite suppressants (upon doctor approval) with moderate exercise and confidence-boosting counseling, he is able to lighten bathroom-scale loads where other, less personalized programs have failed. And by helping dieters slim down, he is reducing their risk of health issues such as diabetes, hypertension, stroke, and respiratory problems.