All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$149 for a four-week medical weight-loss program ($495 value)
First visit includes:
- Weigh-in, EKG, pulse check, and oxygen and blood-pressure measurements
- Initial assessment from Dr. Weinstock
- Individualized weight-loss plan tailored to individual needs
- Lipotropic injection that aims to boost your metabolism
- Four-week supply of five different types of supplements
- Written appetite-suppressant prescription for patients with a body mass index of 30 or greater, when medically appropriate and in accordance with Florida law
- One-week gym pass with a one-hour fitness assessment with a personal trainer
Following weekly visits include:
- Weigh-in and oxygen and blood-pressure measurements
- Lipotropic injection
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Prescription appetite suppressants can only be prescribed to patients with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater. Includes 4 visits, which must be used in 4 consecutive weeks. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Weight Wise Rx
Medical director Dr. Eric Weinstock draws upon his two areas of expertise, psychiatry and bariatrics, as he helps patients outsmart their extra pounds. By combining vitamins and appetite suppressants (upon doctor approval) with moderate exercise and confidence-boosting counseling, he is able to lighten bathroom-scale loads where other, less personalized programs have failed. And by helping dieters slim down, he is reducing their risk of health issues such as diabetes, hypertension, stroke, and respiratory problems.