Choose From Four Options
- $35 for a golf outing for two (up to a $64 value), valid Monday through Friday
- $69 for a golf outing for four (up to a $128 value), valid Monday through Friday
- $45 for a golf outing for two (up to a $74 value), valid Saturday or Sunday
- $89 for a golf outing for four (up to a $148 value), valid Saturday or Sunday
Each outing includes an 18-hole round of golf including cart rental for the group, as well as one small bucket of driving-range balls for each player.<p>
Weissinger Hills Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Weissinger Hills Golf Course
Weissinger Hills Golf Course’s 18-hole layout bounds across 6,526 yards of rolling countryside to form a player-friendly par 72. The course’s narrow fairways encircle a quaint, hilltop clubhouse, from which players can plot a pin-hunting expedition that will bring them into contact with treacherous bunkers, water hazards on five holes, and thoroughbreds intent on outsprinting every golf cart and outsmarting every caddy. A stint at the driving range rattles the rust off of swings, ensuring clubbers won’t be ambushed by the demanding second hole, where an uphill fairway and a green hidden behind four water hazards coalesce to form the course's hardest-rated hole. PGA Head Professional Bryan Slone roams the grounds, divulging golf wisdom in various lesson packages. The club’s facilities include a fully stocked pro shop and a snack bar with cool drinks, light fare, and a sand trap full of incriminating scorecards.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,562 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 70.4 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 125 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options