All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart and two buckets of range balls valid for all weekdays and after 2:00PM on weekends (a $66value)
- $75for an 18-hole round of golf for four with two carts and four buckets of range balls valid for all weekdays and after 2:00PM on weekends (a $132value)
Weissinger Hills Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid anytime on weekdays and after 2PM on weekends and holidays. Not valid with tournaments, leagues or outings. Reservation required; subject to availability. Promotional value must be used in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Weissinger Hills Golf Course
Weissinger Hills Golf Course’s 18-hole layout bounds across 6,526 yards of rolling countryside to form a player-friendly par 72. The course’s narrow fairways encircle a quaint, hilltop clubhouse, from which players can plot a pin-hunting expedition that will bring them into contact with treacherous bunkers, water hazards on five holes, and thoroughbreds intent on outsprinting every golf cart and outsmarting every caddy. A stint at the driving range rattles the rust off of swings, ensuring clubbers won’t be ambushed by the demanding second hole, where an uphill fairway and a green hidden behind four water hazards coalesce to form the course's hardest-rated hole. PGA Head Professional Bryan Slone roams the grounds, divulging golf wisdom in various lesson packages. The club’s facilities include a fully stocked pro shop and a snack bar with cool drinks, light fare, and a sand trap full of incriminating scorecards.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,562 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 70.4 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 125 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options