Choose Between Two Options
- $39for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart and two buckets of range balls valid for all weekdays and after 2:00PM on weekends (a $66value)
- $75for an 18-hole round of golf for four with two carts and four buckets of range balls valid for all weekdays and after 2:00PM on weekends (a $132value)
Weissinger Hills Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Weissinger Hills Golf Course
Weissinger Hills Golf Course’s 18-hole layout bounds across 6,526 yards of rolling countryside to form a player-friendly par 72. The course’s narrow fairways encircle a quaint, hilltop clubhouse, from which players can plot a pin-hunting expedition that will bring them into contact with treacherous bunkers, water hazards on five holes, and thoroughbreds intent on outsprinting every golf cart and outsmarting every caddy. A stint at the driving range rattles the rust off of swings, ensuring clubbers won’t be ambushed by the demanding second hole, where an uphill fairway and a green hidden behind four water hazards coalesce to form the course's hardest-rated hole. PGA Head Professional Bryan Slone roams the grounds, divulging golf wisdom in various lesson packages. The club’s facilities include a fully stocked pro shop and a snack bar with cool drinks, light fare, and a sand trap full of incriminating scorecards.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,562 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 70.4 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 125 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options