What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $36.50 for a Harlem tour for two (up to $90 value)
- $67.50 for a Harlem tour for four (up to $180 value)<p>
Three walking tours are available and include the following:
- Mount Morris Park Historic District, a 16-block area filled with 19th-century and Gilded Age architecture
- Jammin Jazz Tour, which passes historical churches and famous nightclubs of the jazz era’s height
- Harlem Renaissance, a tour of modern day Harlem that delves into the history of Jungle Alley, 135th Street, and other areas key to African-American culture<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 48hr cancellation notice required. Not valid on holidays. Valid only for Mount Morris, Harlem Renaissance, or Jammin Jazz tours. Lunch is not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Welcome to Harlem
Harlem’s illustrious past and multifaceted present open up to tourists courtesy of Welcome to Harlem’s knowledgeable guides, all of whom are residents of the neighborhood. Day and evening tours are organized by interest, showcasing culinary hot spots, historic jazz venues, stunning architecture, shopping destinations, or rollicking church services. Landmarks such as the legendary Apollo Theater, Columbia University, and the Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine open up to guests, providing a casual, intimate view that can’t be attained on an unaccompanied stroll or while being chased by a clown car.