Skilled staff pampers patrons with a pedicure and foot paraffin treatment; guests can also enjoy a relaxing spa day with amenity access
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- What’s included:
- A glass of red or white wine (must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages)
- Access to the rooftop adults-only pool and spa amenities (grotto waterfall, rooftop pool, steam room, and Eucalyptus inhalation room) — includes one hour of access before treatments and one hour of access after treatments.
- Must be 18 or older
- Gel or shellac removal is available for an added cost.
- The Desert Seasons Pedicure includes fresh botanical and herbal treatments, gentle polish with an aloe and bamboo exfoliant, and leg massage with warm herbal concoctions
Need To Know
About Well & Being Spa at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Tucked inside the AAA Five-Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, the Well & Being Spa is a refuge from the everyday. The relaxing space is designed with nature in mind—in fact, it was inspired by a hidden oasis in the Grand Canyon called Havasupai. As such, the soothing sanctuary features a grotto waterfall, rooftop pool, steam room, and Eucalyptus inhalation room.
Before and after indulging in the spa's myriad amenities, guests can stop in for everything from a golf performance massage, which works to help balance and swing rotation, to a jojoba prickly pear sugar scrub. Or, if guests are in the mood to sweat, they can opt for fitness classes such as Pilates, spinning, and aerial yoga.