Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 120 units of Dysport
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
Need To Know
About Wellness Med Art
Dr. Paula Brown and the team at Well Medica Spa know the key to looking and feeling great is confidence. So the primary goal of their aesthetic services is to leave clients more self-assured—and that starts with their nonsurgical hair-restoration treatments. The professionals employ platelet-rich plasma therapy to increase blood flow and stimulate the growth of healthy hair follicles. Similarly, they employ the therapy during rejuvenating PRP face-lifts, and they also reveal younger-looking skin with facials, peels, and dermal fillers.