Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 of Botox, or one syringe of Juvéderm
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra injections: lips
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma injections: cheeks
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
- During a pre-treatment consultation, the doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 40 units of Botox or a syringe of Juvéderm. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
- Days of Operation are Tuesday through Friday and Sunday
- Tuesday Thursday Friday 10am-6pm.
- Wednesday 10am-8pm
- Sunday 10am-4pm
About Wellness Med Art
Dr. Paula Brown and the team at Well Medica Spa know the key to looking and feeling great is confidence. So the primary goal of their aesthetic services is to leave clients more self-assured—and that starts with their nonsurgical hair-restoration treatments. The professionals employ platelet-rich plasma therapy to increase blood flow and stimulate the growth of healthy hair follicles. Similarly, they employ the therapy during rejuvenating PRP face lifts, and they also reveal younger-looking skin with facials, peels, and dermal fillers.