President George Washington, American hero and dental victim, could not tell a lie and admitted to chopping down cherry trees to construct his infamous wooden chompers. Whittle away molar maladies with today's Groupon to Wellpoint Dental in Meridian. Choose from the following three options:
- For $59, you get a dental exam, x-rays, and a teeth cleaning (a $259 value).
- For $99, you get a Boost one-hour, in-office teeth-whitening treatment (a $400 value).
- For $49, you get $100 dental credit to use toward any dental services.
Wellpoint Dental is a family dental practice specializing in cosmetic and implant dentistry as well as routine procedures. Hygienists inspect your pearly horseshoes and their pink racetrack for signs of wear and tear. A digital x-ray provides a complete picture of your teeth’s condition, ensuring quick cavity identification and proactive dental defense. Mouth bones are flossed, scrubbed, and polished in a transformative teeth cleaning.
Patients can choose to whiten teeth with the one-hour, in-office Boost teeth-whitening treatment. The procedure uses a hydrogen-peroxide-based bleaching gel to fizz away stains, allowing you to leave the premises with your pearly gates sparkling as brightly as LED lights in a murky college dorm room. Boost teeth whitening provides an effective way to whiten teeth without slogging through weeks of remembering to use take-home whitening gels. The dental credit is ideal for patients with preexisting health insurance accepted at Wellpoint Dental.
There aren't many reviews available online, but satisfied customers provide the following testimonials:
- I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Payne or his entire staff. We have never had anything but superior service and the kindest care possible. I am happy to refer him to anyone looking for a caring, reliable and gentle dentist. Thanks Steve! – Mary McCullough
- This dental office is wonderful, I always hesitate when I have to go to the dentist, but the entire staff is so nice and makes you feel as comfortable as possible, and they give great care! I love having a dentist I know I can get into and trust. – Heidi G.
2700 W Cherry Ln.
Meridian, Idaho 83642Get Directions