What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for dinner and a comedy show for two on a Friday or Saturday (up to $81.90 value)
- One specialty or two-topping pizza (up to $16 value)
- Two house salads or one appetizer (up to $10 value)
- Two draught beers, sodas, or glasses of wine (up to $7.95 value each)
- Two comedy tickets to Ric McCloud’s Comedy Cabaret ($20 value each)
$75 for dinner and a comedy show for four on a Friday or Saturday ($163.80 value)
- Two specialty or two-topping pizzas (up to $16 value each)
- Four house salads or two appetizers (up to $20 value)
- Four draught beers, sodas, or glasses of wine (up to $7.95 value each)
- Four comedy tickets to Ric McCloud’s Comedy Cabaret ($20 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required at least 24 hours in advance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21+ and present valid ID to receive beer and wine. Not valid towards hard liquor. Comedy shows start at 9pm, dinner served between 6:30pm and 8pm. Subject to availability. No substitutions. Dine-in only. Per each pair, dinner includes 1 appetizer or 2 house salads, 1 pizza (specialty or 2 toppings), and 2 draught beers, sodas, or glasses of wine (up to $7.95 value each). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Welsch's Big 10 Tavern
In 1960, James Welsch's grandfather purchased a then 56-year-old tavern, breathing new life to an old establishment and kicking off what would be a longstanding staple in the Arden Hills community. Three Welsch generations later, the eatery—now more than a century old—still dishes up a menu of comfort food ranging from housemade pizzas to open-faced meatloaf sandwiches.