What You'll Get
Spas are quiet and serene during the day, until after hours, when the paraffin wax sculptures in the basement come to life and throw rowdy, all-night quilting bees. Enjoy tranquil spa time with today's Groupon to Wendy's Spa Services in Burnsville. Choose from the following options:
- For $19, you get an express spa package (a $38 total value), which includes:
- 30-minute express manicure (a $23 value)
- Paraffin-dip treatment (a $15 value)
- For $29, you get a facial package (a $67 total value), which includes:
- 30-minute focus facial (a $52 value)
- Scalp or foot massage with hot-towel treatment (a $15 value)
- For $69, you get a 90-minute spa package (a $160 total value), which includes:
- Focus facial with scalp massage and hot-towel treatment upgrade (a $67 value)
- Classic pedicure with paraffin-treatment upgrade (a $55 value)
- Express manicure with paraffin-treatment upgrade (a $38 value)
Wendy's Spa Services fosters relaxation with a medley of treatments and products from Glo Therapeutics and OPI. Guests can mend chalkboard scratchers with the manicure's stream of filing, buffing, cuticle scrunching, and polishing, before the paraffin treatment helps transform hands into soft and moisturized shadow puppets. For the focus facial, aestheticians augment results from the cleansing and mask by blanketing visitors with a scalp or foot massage and a hot-towel treatment. The facial also features a hydration massage of the hands and arms, and a choice between extractions or additional kneads on the shoulders, neck, and face. Lengthier lavishing unfolds during the 90-minute spa package, which engulfs bodies with the pampered touches of the express manicure, focus facial, and paraffin dips, and throws in a classic pedicure, so toes can relish the perks of being a finger without having to pick up scalding french fries.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Treatments are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Waxitude Studio Spa
The staff at Waxitude Studio Spa draws on more than 15 years of industry experience to blur the distinction between relaxation and beautification. Though many of their treatments are geared toward achieving aesthetic results, the staff commonly helps promote an inner state of calm with soothing add-ons. Reflexology, for example, can accompany mani-pedis, just as customized facials may include remedies for puffy eyes, and massages regularly make use of hot towels and aromatherapy. The staff relies on their own considerable artistry, as well as products from glo therapeutics, OPI, and wax.