Golf is doubly relaxing because it’s a calm game in the verdant outdoors and because there are no families there having feelings at you. Get a hole for one in this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a round of golf for two, including a cart (a $96 value)
- $135 for a round of golf for four, including a cart (a $192 value)
Wentworth Hills Country Club
When renowned golf-course architect Howard Maurer designed Wentworth Hills Country Club, he did so in a manner that showcases the New England region. Lined with trees, the course's rolling landscapes cross open meadows and through heavily wooded areas. They rise and fall dramatically and, in spots, get intersected by sparkling water features. Beneath those aesthetic visuals, though, lurks a series of challenges, including greens that have been sized, shaped, and angled to complicate tee shots. More than 60 strategically placed bumpers also litter the course, encouraging players to take risks in order to save par or catch the attention of any indigenous PGA recruiters grazing in the nearby trees. After rounds, players can head to the elegant but cozy clubhouse to stock up in the pro shop or relax with a good meal at the grill.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,202 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71 from the back tees
- Course slope of 128 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole