Like the night you discover that everyone you know is a werewolf, a game of paintball involves hiding behind trees and running away from your friends. Be prepared with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for a paintball package for 2, valid on weekends (an $80 value)
- $70 for a paintball package for 4, valid on weekends (a $160 value)
- $110 for a paintball package for 6, valid on weekends (a $240 value)
- $149 for a paintball package for 8, valid on weekends (a $320 value)
- $175 for a paintball package for 10, valid on weekends (a $400 value)
Competitors blast away at each other on five different fields—covering hundreds of acres—in contests that can last all day. As part of the package deal, each player receives a gun, gear, and 250 paintballs, propelled by unlimited air.
West Coast Adventure Park
West Coast Adventure Park spans hundreds of acres, unsoiled by human hands except for minor fortifications, some dirt trails, and a few paint splotches. The property contains five different arenas where paintball players of all skill levels test their reflexes and marksmanship. The park’s owners host three types of contests, ranging from casual bouts of players matched by experience level to fast-paced tournaments on small fields. They also host tactical play, engaging hundreds of players at once in simulated military missions.
Most of the fields’ titles describe the type of terrain that competitors can expect, with names such as Ravine, Village, Lagoon, and Maze. The final field bears the simple and ominous moniker of Evil, perhaps a description of its difficult landscape or a reference to the fact that it was consecrated with the spilt contents of 1,000 red paintballs.